Law Office of Carrie M. Wilcox, Collection Attorneys
Carrie M. Wilcox, Esq.
The Law Office of Carrie M. Wilcox offers individual creditors, business owners, debt buyers, collection agencies, credit managers, and risk managers of small, medium and large organizations a menu of professional, affordable and effective debt collection services.
We deliver professional pre-litigation debt collection and when necessary, related litigation services of retail and commercial claims via our law firm and network of collection attorneys throughout the United States.
Our experienced and knowledgable collection staff work your accounts professionally, diligently and thoroughly. Litigation is recommended as a last resort, and only when real or personal assets are identified that can be levied, executed and or garnished.
Should you have need for early intervention or the recovery of retail or commercial charged-off accounts, whether credit cards, collateral, automobile deficiencies, vehicle or equipment leases, open commercial accounts, promissory notes, fee agreements, contracts, forcible detainers, judgments, trucking, rail demurrage, telecommunication, to name a few, Carrie M. Wilcox delivers results. We are also highly-experienced in child support collection.
Our current service offering includes:
• Pre-litigation dispute resolution, negotiation and collection of early ~ charge-off status claims
• Client driven customer service or aggressive outsource solutions
• Creditor litigation, pre and post-judgment remedies
• Skip tracing and asset searches
• Foreclosures and real estate services
• Bilingual (Spanish) debt collectors, paralegals and legal assistants
• Bankruptcy representation of creditors
• Foreign judgment domestication & collection
• Non-judicial work-outs, renegotiation, restructuring
• Promissory note enforcement
• Secured collateral recovery
• Business formation
• State and federal court representation
• Flat, contingency, hourly, and blended fee schedules
• Customized, affordable and tone appropriate flat fee collection letters
Carrie M. Wilcox serves individual creditors, small, medium, and large businesses with the same exemplary service. Our professional, affordable and effective debt collection services are designed to fit every budget and available on a flat, contingency, hourly, or blended fee basis.
We use a creditor-needs service approach in collection matters and recognize that each creditor, entrepeneur, business, credit manager, or risk management department regardless of size, revenue, service, product, industry, culture, or country of origin has its own dynamic and specific needs, requirements and goals.
Our flexibility and experience means that we can customize our services to meet your specific needs at any point of the sales ~ cash conversion, or operating cycle. Your focus remains on your strategic core-vision which is sales and client/customer retention driven, not collections.
Whether you have need for an early-stage customer service oriented game plan, pre-litigation negotiations, an existing judgment to collect, arbitration, or litigation of a disputed matter, Carrie M. Wilcox is the accounts receivable partner, collection law firm that delivers options, results and value.